Sunday, February 24, 2008

Joy



To me joy would have to be anything that makes you happy and carefree. It would be something that helps you forget about everything except what you are doing at that moment, like family, playing sports like basketball or playing an instrument or something.




To Alex the definition of Joy is-

When I think of joy I think of basketball. Joy is something that brings happiness to a person. Joy is a greater feeling then happiness but brings laughter and smile to a person. And playing or coaching basketball is something that brings a smile to my face and I enjoy doing it.


By putting Alex and mine together playing or coaching basketball would bring happiness and laughter to a persons face. It would make you forget everything except for the game and it would be an unforgettable experience.

No comments: